1. Complaints must be made immediately without undue delay as soon as the defect occurs. Any continued use of the product may lead to a deepening of the defect and subsequent deterioration of the goods, which may lead to the rejection of the complaint.
2. The warranty period is 24 months and from the date of purchase
3. The warranty period is not to be confused with the service life of the goods, ie the time for which the goods can withstand due to their properties, given purpose and differences in the intensity of their use with proper use and care, including maintenance.
4. In the event that the buyer finds out upon receipt that the ordered goods are not in accordance with the ordered goods (does not apply to print swimsuits, as they may look different in the picture due to cutting) must immediately inform the seller by email or telephone within 5 days from receipt of the goods.
5. A change in the product during the warranty period due to wear, misuse, insufficient or improper maintenance, natural changes in the materials from which the product is made, any damage caused by the user or a third party, or any other improper intervention will not be accepted.
6. A complaint is considered to have been properly filed if the claimed goods are complete and the complaint is not hindered by the general principles of hygiene. The customer is obliged to submit the claimed goods cleaned, free of all impurities and hygienically sound. Jolyn Europe reserves the right to refuse to accept the claimed goods that will not meet the above-mentioned principles of general hygiene (Decree 91/1984 Coll., On measures against communicable diseases).
7. Complaints will be settled without undue delay within 30 days from the date of delivery. If this period needs to be extended, the customer will be contacted
8. To file a complaint, contact us via e-mail together with the complaint form and picture and a copy of the invoice to the e- mail address email@example.com
Procedure for claiming goods after Jolyn Europe approves (do not send the items before, email + picture is sufficient)
1) Clean the claimed goods (see point 6 in the complaint procedure)
2) Pack the cleaned goods so that no further damage occurs.
3) Send the claimed goods to the address JOLYN, Toužimská 887 / E6, Prague 19900 (registered). Contact us before firstname.lastname@example.org
Under no circumstances should you send cash on delivery! Otherwise the goods will not be accepted!